This is one of those recipes you have to have. Easy and convenient, even the laziest person can make it. Skip to the recipe.
Making almond milk out of almond butter is a lifesaver. Seriously, it just has so many pros:
- You can have fresh almond milk anytime you want.
- No preservatives! nor nasty additives!
- here is no need to worry about it spoiling.
- If the recipe calls for just one glass, you can make it instead of buying more.
- It is regular almond butter you can use it as usual.
And actually, you could use any other nut butter to make milk. In fact, my daughter loves peanut milk! I make it using peanut butter and we use it even in our breads recipes.
It is really easy and if you don’t want to make the nut butter by yourself, you could use store-bought (see here for our recipe of homemade almond butter). Really, there is no judging here. I used a food processor because I find it easier and it mixes well but you could make it by hand. If you store the milk and then is separates in phases, I mean if the almond sink, just shake it well before using.
Enjoy it in any version you want!
How to Make Almond Milk with Almond Butter
To stay up to date with new recipes and ideas, please subscribe by e-mail or use our RSS feed
Follow us on our social channels: